Carol has several Bible reading plans on the Bible app - YouVersion (Bible.com).
Take a look at the list below and click the links to check out the plans on YouVersion!
- "21 Days to Beat Depression" is a Biblical approach to battling the torment of emotional depression. It is designed to help you fight depression with the healing power of the Bible, worship and serving others. Psychologists have determined that it takes 21 days to break or build a habit. I believe as you faithfully follow this plan for 21 days that God will do a miracle in your soul!
- Whether you are overwhelmed and at the end of that infamous rope, or wishing you could do it again, loving every day of motherhood…this devotional is for you! Come kneel at Jesus’ feet and hear His heart on the most important job in the history of mankind! Discover that everything He is you can be also as you travel the exciting, often times tempestuous, yet always fulfilling experience of motherhood!
- Our God provides comfort and encouragement for people who are broken and disappointed with the circumstances and events of life. Through biblical, practical, helpful, and hopeful insights, this devotional will help you find joy when your world is falling apart. Regardless of what you are facing today, know that you are never alone, the Bible holds significant answers for you in your pain, and the God of the universe loves you!
- Christmas is a time when we should all expect heaven’s entrance into our dusty, dirty worlds. Christmas is a time that reminds us all that miracles really do happen, prayers are actually answered and that heaven is just one response away. Through the experiences of Mary, Joseph, Zecharias and Elizabeth, the shepherd and the wise men, this devotional explores the significance of the first Christmas and how it intersects with each of our lives today.
- The final week in the life of Jesus was no ordinary week. It was a time of bittersweet goodbyes, lavish giving, cruel betrayals and prayers that shook heaven. Experience this week, from Palm Sunday to the miraculous Resurrection, as we read through the Biblical account together. We will cheer with the crowds on Jerusalem’s streets, shout in anger at Judas and the Roman soldiers, cry with the women at the Cross, and celebrate as Easter morning dawns!
- “Extraordinary Ordinary!” is a challenge to live well and embrace the life you have been given with no regrets. We must each accept responsibility for our own lives with no blame or aspersions cast in the direction of others and their choices. You, in partnership with God, will design the life that will occupy the length of your days. While you may not be able to determine all of the events and circumstances of your life, the atmosphere of your life is entirely up to you.
- The Just Joy! Daily Bible Reading Strategy is designed to help you read the Bible in its entirety and yet focus on significant parts of the Bible. While the entire Bible is inspired by God and His Words hold heaven's power in its grasp, reading the New Testament will probably change your life more powerfully on a daily basis. So, this plan is organized with readings from the Old and New Testaments, and always readings in a Gospel and from the Psalms. Every other month, you will read the Book of Proverbs, in addition to your daily readings. As you work through the Just Joy! Daily Bible Reading Strategy, my hope is that you will spend rich time in the Bible every day and that you will be changed by its power and by its promises!
- God made you and placed you at this moment in time, to love the unlovable, reflect peace in turmoil, and show defiant joy in every situation. This may seem impossible, but you can do this by learning what the Bible has to say about your natural human emotions and how to manage them. This devotional covers the ordinary and sometimes extraordinary challenges we each face each day, and provides Biblical references on how to manage your emotions in a Godly way.