Can we choose joy in any situation? In Joy for All Seasons bestselling author and motivational speaker Carol McLeod talks openly about confronting the harsh realities of life and how to discover lasting joy and spiritual peace in the face of adversity.
A devoted ministry speaker and frequent television host on Huntley 100 Street, Carol talks about how her struggle with infertility, depression and cancer led to an abiding inner peace through her trust in God. Through stories, humor, and dozens of practical tips, she shows the way to anyone who has lost their joy and is trying to understand why. In these pages you’ll discover:
• How to identify practical and simple joy strategies
• How to develop a daily routine for managing setbacks and sadness
• How to reflect on Scripture that will transform your thinking
• Why God matters in times of uncertainty
• How to find and protect your inner peace
With 52 chapters that will take you through every week of the year, Joy for All Seasons can be used as a devotional, a weekly journal or a peaceful retreat from the stresses of life. If you are struggling to find joy in your life and don’t know how, this book is for you.
“Have you ever wondered if it’s possible to choose joy in every situation? In Joy for All Seasons you will discover how to trust God when life isn’t fair, how to ponder Scripture that will transform your thinking, and how to develop a daily pattern for turning disappointment and hurt into a heart that rejoices in the middle of uncertainty. Carol McLeod has done a masterful job of pointing us to abiding joy in the middle of life’s harsh realities.”
- Carol Kent, Speaker and Best-Selling Author, When I Lay My Isaac Down
"Carol captures the essence of God's love through her life giving words. Joy For All Seasons is a healing salve the Father will use to heal the deepest and darkest parts of your wounded soul.
- Sarah McLean, CEO of Project31 and Author of Pink Is The New Black